onsdag 1 augusti 2012

bloom!

welcome to inside out! thanks to my lovely sister Anna, I am sitting here writing my first little words to you...

One of her inspirational blogs is Cupcakes and cashmere... she writes a quote, which I thought was so beautiful...by Pablo Neruda "Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos" which means

"I want to do with you what spring does to the cherry trees"

I can already feel this blog will be a wonderful way for me to get some thoughts and feelings down in writing...so maybe this will be like the spring for me! much love Linda




2 kommentarer:

  1. Så fin inledning till en underbar blogg, heja dej

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ska bli så roligt att följa dig :), speciellt när du är i USA, men även planeringen med huset!!!
    Ses snart!!!
    Puss!!

    SvaraRadera